Share button

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The Avatar of Remiss (9/1/21)

 

remiss - adjective - lacking care or attention to duty; negligent 


I have to apologize as I have proven to be the avatar of negligence when it comes down to fulfilling the expectations of you, my readers. The former title of this blog, "The Daily Word" implies that I provide you with a new word (and commentary) every 24 hours or so. Unfortunately, as life has become a bit complex lately (I'm sure you know what I mean), I can no longer promise you something to peruse and contemplate on a day-by-day basis. However, I am not going to throw in the towel completely. I just decided to change the name of the column to "Word to Words" to reflect a commitment, just not a "daily" one. As the new title suggests, I won't be changing the content of the blog; I will just be writing it whenever possible.  

I hope you will hang in there with me on this journey called blogging. 

Thanks! 

Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

L.A. as a Parallel Universe of New York?

  parallel universe - noun - a world conceived of as coexisting with and having certain similarities to the known world but different from i...